Tuesday 24 February 2009

Workshops coming out of my ears!

Just a quickie. Off to a morning workshop tomorrow in Leamington Spa with Tracey, my sister-in-law. I think we're making vessels with water soluble. Just need to take machines, glitzy bits and sheers. It's with Arthur Ridley, who ran a workshop not long ago at Lutterworth Guild making Venetian masks - which I still haven't finished!

I've been working on another workshop piece from a week last Saturday with Jenny Rolfe. I've really enjoyed this one. At the moment I'm decorating the first three panels. They are quilted and appliqued with batik cottons. Now I'm adding the beads, buttons and sequins, then they'll have to be edged and joined together. Look out for some pics soon.

There's some wet felting in another bag lurking in my room, from a workshop four weeks ago. I really need to sort that out before it goes mouldy!

Will try and sort some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment